APCoAB, a programme of Asia Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions (APAARI), is an apolitical forum with a goal to enhance the benefits of biotechnologies for sustainable agricultural development in the Asia-Pacific region, through greater stakeholder partnerships, improved policy environment, enhanced capacity building and greater public awareness.
- APAARI-ICRISAT Training Program on Analytical Techniques in Nutrition, Food Safety and Biosafety; ICRISAT, Telangana, India (1- 14 September 2014)
- Expert Consultation on Assuring Food Safety in Asia-Pacific, 4 - 5 August, 2014, Tsukuba, Japan (Concept Note)
- Stakeholders’ Dialogue on “Biosafety Regulations in the Asia-Pacific Region”, 16-17 April 2013, Bangkok (Proceedings)
- Success Story on Wax Apple Industry in Taiwan (Publication in PDF)
- Regional Workshop on Youth and Agriculture: Challenges and Opportunities (Proceedings and Recommendations)
- NARS-CGIAR Interactive Session for Strengthening Partnership in South Asia (Proceedings and Recommendations)